Tender Advertisement #836090
This Opportunity Has Closed
This opportunity has already closed and is no longer open for submissions.
CQ15004 - Construction of a netball court, Mount Beauty
Mon 16/02/2015 - 12:00 PM AEDT
CQ15004 - Construction of a new Netball Court - Mount Beauty
Alpine Shire Council invites suitably qualified and experienced contractors to submit pricing for the construction of a new netball court in the Mount Beauty Recreation Reserve. This contract is for the construction of one new netball court adjacent to the existing cricket nets and football oval at the Lakeside Precinct, Mount Beauty. The project includes earthworks, transport and compaction of crushed rock, asphalt pavement, installation of drainage, installation of lighting, and the application of an acrylic non-slip surface, suitable for A-Grade Netball competition.
E2 WORK INCLUDED IN THE CONTRACT
The Contract provides for the whole of the works specified in Schedule 1, and includes:
• Site establishment including OHS and environmental controls
• Set out, excavation and leveling of pad for new court as per design drawings
• Installation of subsurface drainage
• Installation of conduits for electrical services (lighting)
• Construction of asphalt pavement and associated works as detailed on the design drawings.
• Application of an acrylic non-slip surface suitable for A Grade Netball competition
• Line marking of courts in accordance with Schedule 1 Part B, item 3.1.
• Installation of netball goal inserts and posts
• Installation of lighting towers
• Connection to power supply
This information is not guaranteed to be accurate or complete. Please confirm all details with the Tendering Firm before responding.